Saturday 19 November 2016

Doing a talk for educators / school staff? Here's a link to my recent presentation.

A few months ago I did a talk about eating disorders to staff at my son's old school. I adapted the PowerPoint presentation I'd used for parents at an eating disorders conference in Edinburgh earlier in the year (Eating disorders are not just a 'girl thing'). I know that many parents of young people with, or recovered from, an eating disorder do talks at schools, colleges, universities and other educational institutions, as do former eating disorder sufferers themselves. So I've uploaded a PDF version of the school talk I did (slides only, not the script, I will upload that at a later date when I get around to it). It's far from perfect (and makes massive use of these fantastic PowerPoint tips for the visuals), but it may give you some ideas / inspiration??

Click here for my PowerPoint presentation as a PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment