Friday 13 April 2012

More about Tuesday

I'll see if I can get some kind of video clip sent to me that I can stick on here or on Youtube rather than just relying on catchup TV.


The thing is, I always want to say EVERYTHING at once, so usually end up starting with (and no doubt filling up the allotted timeslot with) a non-starter or red herring. But today I get to see the producer's notes and I understand we'll be prepped for the interview, too.

I just want to get across something that will be useful to other parents who may be worrying that 'all is not quite right' with their son, but haven't a clue what to do about it.

To avoid them having to go through the massive learning curve that I went through which isn't ideal when you are also battling this crazy, new illness your son has contracted.

And of course "Ben" will be there, too, so he'll need to talk as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment